Buying a Home
You have decided to purchase a home. Great! There are many terrific home options in Orange County, so it should be no problem finding something suitable. Maybe you have an idea of what you want and where, and maybe you have made a home purchase in the past. Want to take your home buying experience to the next level? Contact me so I can guide and advise you through the process and sift through all the data and help negotiate the best deal and terms for you.
- The first thing I would advise you to do would be to get pre-approved for a home loan. Make sure you know what you can afford before you get too far along in your search.
- Once you are pre-approved, narrow your focus to location and size of home and get to know the floor plans and neighborhoods of your target areas. Let’s go look at properties. It’s fun!
- Allow me to help educate you about values and housing trends if needed. What I am not sure of, I can find out for you. You want to make sure you feel good about the offer you eventually make on a home.
- Learn about the offer process and options you have. Again, I can help so you feel confident making the offer and getting into escrow.
- Need to sell a property? No matter where it is located in Orange County, I have the tools and marketing expertise to get it done the right way and coordinate your new purchase at the same time. I understand it is a big deal, and I won’t let anything slip through the cracks.
- Need resources and referrals for junk hauling, estate sale services, cleaning services, painters, etc.? Need help with coordinating repairs or upgrades prior to selling or after buying? I have referrals and resources for you to help make things easier.
You can visit my main Real Estate site to begin your home search and find out more about me. I love what I do, and I enjoy helping my clients have a successful home sale or purchase!